We are a trained and certified Cunard Commodore:
Celebrate your wedding in effortless style with Cunard.
Having played host to love stories throughout the decades – from royalty to movie stars, from honeymoons to diamond anniversaries – we are delighted to help you celebrate an unforgettable wedding voyage.
Picture yourself being escorted by a White Star bellman to your beautifully appointed ceremony room at sea, where the ship’s Captain* will conduct your wedding ceremony.
Imagine hosting your own champagne reception, dining in some of the finest restaurants afloat, and dancing on the beautiful sprung floor of the Queen’s Room ballroom.
Imagine a honeymoon that begins the moment you say ‘I do’. Sunset strolls on deck, pampering in Cunard’s sensuous on board spas, evenings of glamour and sparkle, and wonderful food.
Your Cunard Wedding Package includes everything you need for a magical day and the flexibility to make it your own. Choose from a variety of delicious wedding menus, an extensive wine list, and a host of finishing touches to complete a perfect celebration. Your dedicated onboard Wedding Coordinator will ensure that your day is as effortless as it is memorable.
Your Cunard Ceremony Package – From $3,300.
- Your wedding ceremony, conducted by the Captain or Senior Officer.
- A dedicated wedding venue on board.
- Up to 10 guests in attendance.
- Two floral arrangements for the ceremony room, created by our on board florists.
- Bridal bouquet.
- Groom’s buttonhole.
- Two-tier wedding cake.
- Couple’s breakfast in bed on the morning of your wedding.
- Dinner for two at Steakhouse at the Verandah.
- Traditional ceremony music.
- A commemorative ceremony certificate signed by the Captain.
- A White Star Bellman to escort you to the ceremonial room.
- Pressing service for the wedding couple’s outfits.
- A bottle of Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée Brut NV champagne to welcome you on board.
- Priority check in when embarking in Southampton for the wedding couple.
- Cunard Celebrations Advisor.
Please note, in addition to your Cunard wedding package, a Marriage License fee of $865 is required for couples wishing to get married on board. If you would like to bring more than 10 guests, there will be an additional charge of $120 per group of 10.
Your wedding voyage.
Weddings are available on most voyages of seven nights or more on board Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria, and Queen Elizabeth.